Watermelon hearts with vanilla ricotta
• ¼ small (about 1kg) watermelon cut in 4
x 4cm thick round slices, cut into a large
heart shape about 14cm. Cut remaining
watermelon into 6 cm hearts
• ½ pineapple (about 600g), peeled, cut into
1cm thick slices, each slice cut into 4cm
• ½ honeydew melon (about 250g), peeled,
cut into 1cm thick slices, then cut into
• ½ cup fresh blueberries
Vanilla whipped ricotta
• ¾ cup smooth ricotta cheese
• ½ tsp vanilla extract• 2 tsp maple syrup, plus extra to serve
1. To make the vanilla ricotta, place all ingredients into a medium bowl and stir well until combined and smooth.
2. To make skewers, thread a blueberry onto a short wooden skewer, then watermelon, pineapple and honeydew hearts.
3. Serve with the vanilla ricotta, an extra drizzle of maple syrup and fresh mint