Turkey and Cranberry Patties
- 500g turkey mince
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Plain flour
- Potatoes, char-grilled, to serve
- Green beans, steamed, to serve
- In a bowl, mix mince, onion, breadcrumbs, cranberry sauce, parsley, egg, garlic and season to taste. Form into eight even-sized patties.
- Chill for 15 mins.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium.
- Dust patties in a little plain flour, shaking off excess.
- Fry for 4-5 mins each side until cooked through. Drain on paper towels.
- Serve with char-grilled potatoes and steamed green beans.
These patties be rolled into small bite sized balls and served with cranberry dipping sauce as Christmas entertaining canapé’s.
10 minutes + 15 minutes chilling