Scrambled eggs with Smoked salmon
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 slices rye bread
- 4 slices smoked salmon
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Select all ingredients
- Whisk eggs, milk, chives and salt and pepper in a jug until bubbles appear.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Add olive oil to pan.
- Pour egg mixture into pan. Stir gently until eggs cooked to taste.
- Toast bread, then top toast with scrambled eggs, smoked salmon and spinach.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Don’t like Salmon? Use sautéed mushrooms or bacon instead