Salmon Cutlets with Yoghurt Sauce
- 1 salmon steaks
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 lemon (cut in half)
- 70 grams plain yogurt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 clove (minced garlic)
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- 6 coriander (leaves)
- 3 sprigs parsley
- Place salmon cutlet on low to medium temperature BBQ plate.
- Squeeze one lemon half over cutlet and Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
- Cook around seven minutes on one side, flip over and cook around another seven minutes but turn off BBQ plate after a few minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare the sauce in a small bowl by adding yoghurt, cumin, garlic and squeezed juice of other lemon half and mix well.
- Once the dish is cooked, plate up and pour over the sauce.
- Add a sprinkling of paprika to garnish and place the coriander and parsley on top.
To save time, make this yoghurt sauce the day before, it will allow the flavours to develop! This sauce would also be delicious on lamb cutlets or as a dipping sauce for lamb koftas.