Orange Marmalade Glazed Ham
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup orange juice
- 5–6KG ham leg, skin removed and trimmed
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place the marmalade, honey and orange juice in a saucepan over high heat and stir to combine. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5–7 minutes or until thickened. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Using a sharp knife, score the ham fat in a diamond pattern and push a clove into each diamond.
- Cover the hock with aluminium foil and place the ham on a wire rack in a baking dish lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Brush with the ham with glaze.
- Cook for 40–50 minutes, brushing with the glaze every 10 minutes, or until the ham is golden and caramelised.
40 - 50 minutes