Egg toasts with roasted tomatoes and avocado
• 260g truss cherry tomatoes
• 4 thick slices of wholegrain or
• 4 eggs• 1 medium avocado, cut into wedges
1. Preheat oven to 180˚C or 160˚C fan forced. Line a baking tray
with baking paper. Place tomatoes on tray. Lightly spray with oil
and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 10 minutes or until
2. Meanwhile, using a 7cm diameter heart-shaped cookie cutter,
cut a heart out of the middle of each slice of bread.
3. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with olive oil and heat over a medium-high heat. Place 2 slices of bread in the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes or until golden. Turn bread over in the pan and carefully break an egg into each heart hole. Cook until eggs are starting to set and toast is golden. Keep warm. Continue with remaining bread and eggs to make 4 egg toasts.
4. Serve egg toasts with the roasted tomatoes and avocado.