- 16 Arnott’s Milk Arrowroot Biscuits, coarsely broken
- 40g (1/4 cup) finely chopped dried apricots
- 375g pkt white chocolate melts
- 160ml (2/3 cup) condensed milk
- 85g pkt strawberry jelly crystals
- 85g pkt lime jelly crystals
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Use a rolling pin or a food processor to finely crush the biscuits. Transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the apricot.
- Stir 100g (1/2 cup) of chocolate melts and the condensed milk in a small saucepan over low heat for 3-4 minutes or until melted and smooth. Add to the biscuit mixture and stir until well combined.
- Roll 2 teaspoonful portions of mixture into balls. Place on the prepared tray in the fridge for 10 minutes or until firm.
- Place the strawberry and lime jelly crystals in 2 small bowls. Melt remaining chocolate melts following packet directions.
- Use a fork to dip 1 truffle in melted chocolate. Tap fork on the edge of the bowl to allow excess chocolate to drip off.
- Return to the prepared tray and sprinkle with jelly crystals. Repeat with the remaining truffles, chocolate and jelly crystals. Set aside until set.
Box these up to make a gorgeous and personal Christmas gift!
15 minutes + 10 minutes setting time