Chilli King Prawn & Mango salad
- 24 cooked prawns, peeled leaving tails intact, deveined
- 2 mangoes, cheeks removed, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 red capsicum, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 80g (2 cups) baby rocket leaves
- 4 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 small fresh red chillies, halved, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 garlic glove, crushed
- Heat the oil and butter in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add prawns and cook through.
- Combine prawns, mango, capsicum, rocket, shallot and coriander in a bowl.
- Chilli dressing: combine lime juice, oil, chilli and garlic in a bowl.
- Add dressing to prawn mixture and toss to combine.
Here the order for de-shelling your prawns:
- Twist off the head
- Pull off the legs
- Hold the prawnby its tail and pull the shell from the body.
- De-vein by running a knife down the back of the prawn and rinse away their vein under cold water